We are proud to have many different cultures under one roof. Our members come from all walks of life and have very different backgrounds and personalities.
To facilitate such a diverse community, we have a few rules of conduct in our community, in which we
kick the ball, not the player.
Here are our Rules of Conduct:
- No bullying and harassment
- No coercive control and gaslighting
- No threats and intimidation
- No racism and discrimination
- No sexism, homophobia and transphobia
- No preaching and religious acquisition
- No marketing and sales
- No fake news and pseudoscience
- No public retaliation against group members/admins
- No sharing of private information
- No nicknames or company names as profile names
If you believe that something doesn't belong on this platform because it is against our rules, please report it or message
- Of course you may kick the ball a bit harder in some places, such as in our
Roadhouse, which you can find when you browse the Topics of
The Worldwide IHIQS Society group.
- Regarding sales and marketing: IHIQS is for networking and connecting. During the course of that, you may get to know each other's businesses and make use of any professional services they offer, which is something else
than just posting marketing stuff all the time!
- Regarding profile names: use your full name, abbreviate your first or last name, or use your initials. You can mention your company, stance, or nickname in your profile
Introduction. Else you won't be admitted to groups. We are
about real people connecting, not organisations or fake people. So get real!